Public Cloud Solutions Using Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is the leading cloud platform providing services from simple hosted websites like this one to advanced Enterprise Service Bus frameworks to integrate the largest of enterprises with their vendors, suppliers, and customers.
The business benefit is clear, pay for what you use. No more underutilized capacity. No more worrying about depreciation schedules and fixed assets management. Subscription-based services (Platform As A Service) is here to stay.
At Connect Anyware, we run all of our internal systems within Azure. Our experts can:
- Demonstrate this platforms' capabilties
- Design and Architect a solution that meets your needs and budget
- Implement every aspect using Connect Anyware's proprietary delivery methodology
- Manage the environment for you
- Provide post-implementation support
FAQ: How Do I Control Access To Sensitive Data?
Windows Azure leverages many layers of security to protect your data including:
- Leveraging Microsoft Accounts for End Users
- Isolation of Hypervisor, Root OS, and Guest VM's
- Isolation of Fabric Controllers
- Packet Filtering
- VLAN Isolation
- Customer Access Isolation
Windows Azure also meets the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 industry standards for security and reliability.
For more information, click on the link below:
Windows Azure Trust Center
Don't try it on your own and "learn as you lose." Contact our sales team today at